I am HOME! whoop, whoop de dhoop!

Austinville

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty tired and the whole laptop purchasing trip was awful (at the register to pay and salary had not been deposited in my account............long story short and after 3 phone calls, I came home with my computer.)

Am so excited to have access to HO at home for the first time in three years. Like a kid in a candy shop!

:wave1: thats great to hear... i think.. hmmm well maybe not cos now you can give me lots more stick.. and even via blooming skype :lolman:

I know! Isn't it sweet! Have to see how much broadband skype will use as I'm on a fairly limited plan with the modem. BUT, I'm getting closer! (So friggin happy!)

dont think it uses any up.. its no different than MSN etc except with video. ..i think..

Would think that it would work like streaming video? We both have phone modems - not much else available in the boondocks! Go over your monthly allotment, and it's expensive! :eek:

So Becky, post a pic of your laptop, maybe with Ryn looking on.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.