I am HOME! whoop, whoop de dhoop!

Austinville

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mazz

Ryn AND Kit checking out the new computer....

Love how Ryn is checking it out.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

welcome back now tell us how did Ryn greeted you :P

She wanted to trounce me as if I'd been gone for months. Poor, poor baby! LOL. She had to stay in her crate until I got settled and then wanted to jump in my lap (OUCH!) Once she settled down, she was allowed to say "hello mum" and has been a very content girl since. She is having a hard time trying to figure out why mum is home everyday. Betting she'll have a hard time of it when I do go back to work.

She wanted to trounce me as if I'd been gone for months. Poor, poor baby! LOL. She had to stay in her crate until I got settled and then wanted to jump in my lap (OUCH!) Once she settled down, she was allowed to say "hello mum" and has been a very content girl since. She is having a hard time trying to figure out why mum is home everyday. Betting she'll have a hard time of it when I do go back to work.

aww poor Rynnie LOL u won't be able to leave for work when she has that "but why?!" face XD

• 2 weeks later...

:doglaugh:THAT was funny Gigi! Welcome back, Becky! :up: That is a Great pic of them with the computer!!

Ah, Attila, what you need to understand is that Ryn is awfully bored, not to mention tired of being an only husky - at least as long as that other husky didn't take away her mom's attention toooooo much! Given the opportunity, I have NO doubt that Rynnie would set up a Facebook account so that she could communicate with her bffs Bella and Strider! Think how many more people she could get to ooohhh and aaaahhhh over her, too!

Ah, Attila, what you need to understand is that Ryn is awfully bored, not to mention tired of being an only husky - at least as long as that other husky didn't take away her mom's attention toooooo much! Given the opportunity, I have NO doubt that Rynnie would set up a Facebook account so that she could communicate with her bffs Bella and Strider! Think how many more people she could get to ooohhh and aaaahhhh over her, too!

Yes...........she IS an attention wh*re. Our bad!