Jessy's turn!

Removed #2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=full]36367[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36368[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36376[/ATTACH]

:angel:Since we have posted pics of each of the boys seperately, we thought Jessy deserved her own place in the spotlight. Since adopting her in October, she has become our special little "Bug"

Is your Black and White Siberian considered a Wooly?

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Only Andy (red) would be considered a wooly coat, Jack and Jessy (grey and black) are standard coats. Funny though, when we are vacuuming up the piles of dog hair we never know for sure!

Thank you for sharing that with us, we know what you mean about vacuuming, we wish we would have taken stock out in Hoover many years ago. We buy a new vacuum once a year, it's like checking your battery in your smoke detector.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Thank you for sharing that with us, we know what you mean about vacuuming, we wish we would have taken stock out in Hoover many years ago. We buy a new vacuum once a year, it's like checking your battery in your smoke detector.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Had an Oreck for 10 years....it just finally had it's last hurrah, and we bought a Shark Pro....so much better....takes up all the hair as well as matted down dust and dander....:jawdrop:

Had an Oreck for 10 years....it just finally had it's last hurrah, and we bought a Shark Pro....so much better....takes up all the hair as well as matted down dust and dander....:jawdrop:

Thanks for the info on the Shark, we may need to check into that one.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Jessy is such a looker. Awesome pics.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Giving credit where it is due...Jeff took and posted the first set of photos. He took most of these also, except of course for the one with him in it...but here are a few more of my favorites of Jessy. She's such a "little bug" and we love her more and more every day...so much so that I'm thinking she needs a sister!!!post-2369-13791850486207_thumb.jpg

post-2509-1358601610319_thumb.jpg

post-2509-13586016103778_thumb.jpg

post-2509-13586016104353_thumb.jpg

post-2509-13586016105074_thumb.jpg

post-2509-13586016105664_thumb.jpg

Great pics - the one with her and Jeff is so cute! Can't believe how dark Andy's coat has gotten...
That's his "winter" fur coat....interesting, huh? I furminated him in the fall, and this is the result...but I think he was this dark (or even darker) last winter. He looks like he's growing new "doggles" also!:rofl:

l

[ATTACH=full]36367[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36368[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36376[/ATTACH]

:angel:Since we have posted pics of each of the boys seperately, we thought Jessy deserved her own place in the spotlight. Since adopting her in October, she has become our special little "Bug"

angel is beautiful ...and your boys are handsome...lovley pics ..oh and snow ....:)

Jesse has beautiful feathered curled tail. It is one of our favorite tails on the Siberian verses the Bottle Brush tail.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Thank you. Though not a "regulation" tail in any manner, she actually has an extra kink in it near to the end that appears to be the result of an injury. That accounts for the extra curl on the end. It really has a mind of it's own, because when she wags, it's like swirling helicopter blades. We'll have to get some video of tail wagging. Tails or rears would be a great picture of the month...as Jessy has the cutest husky rear we've ever seen...since her tail is always up, she looks like she has tight formed "cheeks":booty::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beautiful. :yahoo: Gosh everyone babies look so clean.... I'm sure mine used to have white bits... the dogs I mean :rolleyes: