poor bings! LOL

BingBlaze n Skyla

picture the scene ....

walking blaze n skyla on the walking belt - mum behind with bings - having a nice gentle stroll

where we come to a patch of grass so the dogs go over n have a sniff

skyla being the 'girly girl' she is decides to cock her leg on a part of the grass just as bings went to sniff it

yup she pee'd on his head :rofl:

poor poor bings LMAO

me n mum could NOT stop laughing all the way home

n bings has a new nickname too - pee-head LOL

lol why the sad face :( was bloody hilarious lol

was hilarious the look on his face when blaze cocked his leg to pee abit further along n bings moved his head back pretty sharpish LOL

coz i feel sorry for the poor lad

Poor Bings. Nix don't let him near your laptop or he will be sending an PM to his Aunty Becky telling her about how horrid Skyla has been to him. But then, maybe it will teach him to be more observant about where he sniffs in future. Poor baby.

BingBlaze'n'Skyla

I've just received that pm and Bings has politely asked me to tell you to stop laughing!

The boy has revenge on his mind, I assure you (and Skyla) When she least expects it, revenge will be his! Then we shall see who gets called pee-head!

BingBlaze'n'Skyla

I've just received that pm and Bings has politely asked me to tell you to stop laughing!

The boy has revenge on his mind, I assure you (and Skyla) When she least expects it, revenge will be his! Then we shall see who gets called pee-head!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! i will await it with anticipation lol - bings cant cock his leg anymore so it will b intresting to see how he does it LOL

My monies on Bings, I bet he is a man of many talents and if he's sent his Aunty Becky a PM there is nothing to say that he hasn't sent one to the 'Evil Kitty' who is probably thinking up some dastardly plan to get back at Skyla. Remember there is a saying "revenge is a dish best served cold". Just when you least expect it Bings is gonna get his own back. :P