Puppy husky panting and being more destructive?

xjocelyn

My 2 1/2 month old female husky is acting very odd today. She's panting when she hasn't even ran, she whines for no reason, and earlier she was running around the yard in circles around our car for no apparent reason. She has also been very destructive- she bit my chihuahua really bad, and she was biting the wall (on a corner.) also, when I took her outside, she normally would pee and play with the toys that are outside, but today she was jumping to bite my arms and my legs. I'm beginning to think that it's probably her teething, but it's very unusual and over exaggerated today. I'm really concerned- I searched for possible wound yet may be annoying her. She also just threw all of her food out of the container, ate a few kibbles, and decided to bite the container instead.

I'm really worried, any help will be appreciated.

I was going to ask if you thought it could be teething. Our little one had a couple of teeth that really bothered her and did, for 2 whole days, throw all food out of the bowl while trying to eat it...even when it was softened. Not long after that a tooth was dropped on my lap and she perked up really quickly.

Cooling teething rings....some people freeze wet towels (i'm paranoid about the threads)...give her sore little mouth a helping hand and continue to keep an eye on her.

All dogs react very differently to pain. Teeko got very destructive (my dining room furniture bears the scars!) when his teeth were sore. Keeta preferred to steal teeko's rawhide chews and gnaw on them (we were very careful to avoid letting her swallow any.)