Zelda is almost home!

Seppun

Gooooooooooooood. I get to pick up my baby on the 5th, and this last week and a half is killing me!

I know I don't need two huskies (on top of our current dog) so I kept myself from it, but I want to buy her twin brother so bad. /rolls in puppies

zelda4weeks.th.jpgzelda4weeks1.th.jpg

3weeks4.th.jpg2weeks.th.jpg1week.th.jpgzelda5weeks.th.jpg

Her brother: zeldasbrother.th.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're both adorable!

I vote....for the next male dog you get, you should name him Link. And, then maybe get a Boxer and name that Ganondorf.

Just sayin'....lol

LOL. I was actually thinking Shiek. My husband wanted Dogmeat from Fallout, I felt that would be a difficult thing to explain while calling for the dog outside.

I've always wanted two huskies named Tequila and Lime. This is a strange fascination I've had. /shrug

LOL. I was actually thinking Shiek. My husband wanted Dogmeat from Fallout, I felt that would be a difficult thing to explain while calling for the dog outside.

I've always wanted two huskies named Tequila and Lime. This is a strange fascination I've had. /shrug

Ah, Shiek. He's like...the same thing as Zelda though. The same gender too, I think...at least according to the game.

Dogmeat...haha! I remember that guy in Fallout!

I think one of my next dogs (male?), I'll name him Falco(n). So when I'm at the dog park I can say, "Falco!" and then I'll be thinking 'PUNCH!' right after that. lol!

Tequila makes a great name, u know. Not strange at all :D It tells people how addictive the name holder is xD wait, is alcohol addictive? O_O no? Naaah it MUST be addictive bcoz if it's not why people spend so many money on beers? :P

Lime makes a great complement to Tequila as well. Those two names just sound... Perfect O_O xD you make great names don't you Sakura? XD

Ah, Shiek. He's like...the same thing as Zelda though. The same gender too, I think...at least according to the game.

Dogmeat...haha! I remember that guy in Fallout!

I think one of my next dogs (male?), I'll name him Falco(n). So when I'm at the dog park I can say, "Falco!" and then I'll be thinking 'PUNCH!' right after that. lol!

Shiek was Zeldas alter-ego, who claimed to be male, so she could go out and fight and guide Link. I did originally want to go with Navi; huskies are "navi"gators (eh? eh? /nudge) and just won't shut up, but my husband would shudder every time I said the name so Zelda it was. :)

And alcohol is very addictive, Diamond, it's called alcoholism. :P I think I am pretty good at naming things, everyone I know makes me name their characters on games and stuff, but so far I haven't been terribly inventive with my dogs names, I just think they're cute!

Shiek was Zeldas alter-ego, who claimed to be male, so she could go out and fight and guide Link. I did originally want to go with Navi; huskies are "navi"gators (eh? eh? /nudge) and just won't shut up, but my husband would shudder every time I said the name so Zelda it was. :)

And alcohol is very addictive, Diamond, it's called alcoholism. :P I think I am pretty good at naming things, everyone I know makes me name their characters on games and stuff, but so far I haven't been terribly inventive with my dogs names, I just think they're cute!

Lol, you should have gone with Navi! That would have been hilarious! :)

We're on the road to pick up our girl. Sleeping at a hotel tonight and visiting the breeder to pick her up in the morning.

I didn't sleep last night and I'm sure I wont again tonight. Lol.

Get ready to be photo spammed is all I'm sayin'. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk.