do i 'DIY' (hair)

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly can't remember, I was just handed the bottles. I was a little concerned about her putting a natural brown on it the next day (I was expecting it to go green as it can do straight over bleached hair) but it was fabulous and her hair felt lovely after stripping it too.

DO NOT USE HENNA IT IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD (can react with other dyes and cause your hair to actually smoke!! no joke)

Bleach be very careful if u paint it on your scalp you can get serious burns from bleach and results in loss of hair never put bleach with 40 volume (12%) peroxide onto the scalp and make sure it is bleach for use on the scalp as not all of them are..... ALSO timing is very important with bleach put it on the ends and midlengths FIRST as your head will be warmer so it will take on the roots quicker and very small sections so as you dont make it patchy ;)

Dont bother with stuff that says it will strip the hair with no chemicals etc it will ALWAYS go ginger!

Any help? LOL oh and you dont need it to be white white to put pink on it

AND you CANT HAVE RED ITS MY COLOUR LOL

Ahh I miss colourful hair. It sucks being a proper grown up! Ha! Well at least I have to look like a proper grown up even if I dont act like 1.

Ya know, nix, I didnt think thats what you looked like! Lol! Not seen a photo of you before and I had my own picture in my head. Love the pink tho! Definitely go back!

My favourite colour I ever had was purple with pink streaks. It was lovely!

when I do my hair I always do it DIY I just use a conditioning shampoo.

I'm going next month to have my first ever hairdresser dyed hair.

excuse the face (yuck)

The OH does mine normally -

[ATTACH=full]36521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36522[/ATTACH]

same!!! my oh does mine too!

hes very good at it now.

Im going to to go the college to get mine done I think as I want to go blonde and it will need bleaching I think as ive been dying it dark for years

what i really really want is blonde on top and bright purple underneath

same!!! my oh does mine too!

hes very good at it now.

Im going to to go the college to get mine done I think as I want to go blonde and it will need bleaching I think as ive been dying it dark for years

what i really really want is blonde on top and bright purple underneath

mine does my hair better than I do :P

that sounds lush :)

Your hair looks bananas pink! I LOVE it nix. If it's super dark now and will be a big process which could go wrong getting it back to pink, i'd save the energy and effort and just wait until you have the money for the hairdressers. Get it done safely so you don't end up bald haha.

But looks great, colourful hair is so nice

Don't make the mistake of going over an already bleached bit of hair - it will frazzle it - if you have already bleached just do the roots to where it was bleached before.

Son's girlfriend uses the Live lightener which doesn't damage her hair as much as bleach.

But as Stormy says - Don't put henna products on coloured hair - the two products do NOT mix and turn your hair to chewing gum.

Any help? LOL oh and you dont need it to be white white to put pink on it

i know last time i did it myself my hair was yellow lol

Ya know, nix, I didnt think thats what you looked like! Lol! Not seen a photo of you before and I had my own picture in my head. Love the pink tho! Definitely go back!

My favourite colour I ever had was purple with pink streaks. It was lovely!

lol what did u think i looked like? haha

no difference between DIY and hairdresser's pink so go for DIY :up: u look great in pink btw :D try blue next LOL LOL

like this olivia ;)

rocky-road-3.bmp

post-95-13586016325845_thumb.jpg

post-95-13586016326303_thumb.jpg