Does anyone else's dog do this

RIOTcore

yup, mine do that, so 2 of them get fed in their cage to minimise the mess & Diesel eats from a food bowl on a stand so it goes nowhere! :P Sometimes Myshka carries her bowl out of her cage & if it's kibble, she does a Hansel & Gretel, leaving a trail of kibble behind her - the others think it's a great party trick!! ;):D

yup, mine do that, so 2 of them get fed in their cage to minimise the mess & Diesel eats from a food bowl on a stand so it goes nowhere! :P Sometimes Myshka carries her bowl out of her cage & if it's kibble, she does a Hansel & Gretel, leaving a trail of kibble behind her - the others think it's a great party trick!! ;):D

:doglaugh: oh i'd love to see that little party trick

jenna does the same thing i finally got her a bowl with rubber on the bottom so she can't...she also seems to chew or bite at her water while she drinks it...anyone elses husky do that?

ohh yups!! Keetas has now taken to carrying the water bowl into the living room if she wants to play watery fun but doesn't want to be too far away! (God only knows how! Its a great big porcelain thing and she's dinky!!). She still moves her bowl half way around the kitchen while eating,...Teeko on the other hand takes food from the bowl as if its a dish full of delicate flowers!! Never seen such a big softy!

Our Kayak pushes his food out of his bowl then sorts through it and eats what he wants. He will then look for his towel which we leave on the floor for him and brings it over to his food and covers it up. The funny thing, he is trying to bury or hide and we tell him, you don't need to hide it, you are the only one. Our Sasha would take things out of her bowl and bring it to the bed room and put it under the pillow, needless to say, many night time surprises.

Mishka picks her bowl up and carries to where she fancies eating. Failing that she picks the food up and takes that to her chosen spot.

She moves her outside water bowl too!

Our Kayak will be in the living room crying which tells us he wants his water brought to him where he is laying. If the bowl is just barely out of his reach, he whimpers to have it pushed closer to him. Who has who trained. :owned: What we do for the dogs that we so love.

Akuma used to chase his bowl round the kitchen floor licking it spotless, Kobi has a stand with his food/water bowls in, he is a gulper so I've also put a ball in his dish (thank you Staceybob) I don't know how the bowl stays in the stand, it turns round and round and I can see it one day taking off into space lol.