needs reporting! ANGRY

BingBlaze n Skyla

reported a few days ago but this made me laugh!

quote:

Dog Fight Rights! Advocacy Group to Legalize the Sport of Dog Fighting

Just an FYI for all the idiots posting death threats. You are all being reported to Facebook and WILL be dealt with. Discussing legalizing dogfighting is not illegal. Making death threats or threats of violence is.

The group is now gone :) And unfortunately they are right - it's NOT illegal to discuss what they were but it IS to threaten to kill someone. It's sick what they're talking about but that doesn't make threatening to murder someone right =/

i read and reported that fb page a few days before it was removed and it made me feel sick those people are vile creatures any man or woman that condones dog fighting need there head teasting!!!

• 3 weeks later...

reported a few days ago but this made me laugh!

quote:

Dog Fight Rights! Advocacy Group to Legalize the Sport of Dog Fighting

Just an FYI for all the idiots posting death threats. You are all being reported to Facebook and WILL be dealt with. Discussing legalizing dogfighting is not illegal. Making death threats or threats of violence is.

woowwwwwww seriously like ok something wrong here, these people can't handle a little debating or people sharing an opposing opinion with them, or even don't want to be victimized? How about the dogs they want to do all this fighting? It really makes me sick to think whoever the moderator is for that group can't take what he/she'd like to be dishing out. And really those comments are online. Online it's just words.

--betcha this whole groups is a bunch of hillbillies with "little man syndrome" and their sociopathic brother-uncles anyways.