Thank You.

flyingspanner

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, that was really nice of them, it was a really fitting send off to such a special & brave little girl and to see her Mum smile when the Mals were woowooing was nice, she knew we were there for Katy & to support the family. I have seen the LEP articles - she really touched a lot of people, bless her.

A big thank you to Katie's family for letting us be part of such a special day... even if we made it easier for one person then it was worth it... seeing so many dogs behave in such a respectable way and then the low howling of the two mals made me feel very proud to be a husky owner.. Such a touching day and such a lovely tribute to a brave little girl who lost her fight... RIP Katie and run free with the huskies over rainbow bridge...

Thanks to all the support from everyone who couldn't make it today.. I know you where all there in spirit and knowing this made it a little easier on those of us who went....

Thank you all for taking time out of your life, to pay respect to a life cut so short. Thanks for the link to the photos. Every photo was touching, but those of the Huskies really struck a cord. You could see how solice they were in paying their respects to Katy. It's a great thing that you all did today.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.