Thank You.

flyingspanner

Oh gosh that put me in right tears :cry1:Thanks for that Nick looks like everyone did her proud. I bet you she has the biggest smile on her face right now the heavens are blinding :) Man what a turn out I'm just floored by the amazing costumes everyone had on. The balloons were amazing and look at that Carriage and those stunning horses! That is definitely one blessed little one her mother and family did her proud; as did every last person that attended and supported them through this. I'm amazed at the husky photos it looks like all the dogs just knew this was a time for respect and peace. Just stunning.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy's Mum, has just put this on Facebook.

Hello everyone this is Paula. Please don't be offended but i would like to take a few days off while i get through these next few days. The pain is just unbearable. We would like to give you our heartfelt thanks for supporting us yesterday however you were able to do it. The funeral was beautiful and charged with emotion. The schools were brilliant, the children and staff were brilliant! I couldn'

t believe the professionalism shown also by the pupils of All Hallows which Katy would have started in Sept. The husky people were amazing. The horses were fabulous. LEP and Rock FM did us proud. Martin's the funeral directors did a superb top quality job. Balloons were released all over the world and they looked stunning. Thankyou EVERYBODY! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou x x x x