Looks like Husky people aren't the only ones with amazing hearts :D

aronoiiel

This struck a huge cord with me as my brother has epilepsy as well as other serious medical problems. Like Katy's story this brought me to tears and just goes to show no matter what you think of people on your first impressions sometimes you are far from knowing their true hearts

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Father-of-special-needs-girl-overwhelmed-by-generous-hearts-of-strangers-138446639.html

I've seen amazing things happen from online forums. On a fish forum I used to frequent one member died in a car crash and the forum raised up a ton of money to help out his widow and new born child. Another time a member's baby died way too young and again the members raised up funds to help pay for the baby's funeral.

This struck a huge cord with me as my brother has epilepsy as well as other serious medical problems. Like Katy's story this brought me to tears and just goes to show no matter what you think of people on your first impressions sometimes you are far from knowing their true hearts

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Father-of-special-needs-girl-overwhelmed-by-generous-hearts-of-strangers-138446639.html

hi ...what a lovley gesture ...to raise enough monet for her new trike ...yes there are caring people in the world ...and they do outnumber the bad apples ...