katy and the huskies

Leyka&Diva

not sure if this link has already been posted.

yesterday i had katy and her her family on mind all day and after reading this new article i just wanted to say im so proud of everyone who was at the funeral whether in person or spirit with their dogs so she atleast had a wish granted . it makes me so happy to know i share this amazing forum with such amazing people

:heartbeat: and :grouphug: to you all, you have done us all so proud xx

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/health/husky_owners_unite_for_touching_tribute_1_4199160

those of us that went were just a tiny representation of the people we know who would have liked to have been there in person but couldn't; no thanks is needed of us, but we should all (every person here) feel proud that we could make just a little wish come true and a little smile on Katy's Mum's face during such a sad occasion. It is something that no parent ever thinks they will have to do in their lifetime, but yesterday was such a dignified send off & celebration of a wonderful little girl who shone wherever she went. RIP, little Katy

not sure if this link has already been posted.

yesterday i had katy and her her family on mind all day and after reading this new article i just wanted to say im so proud of everyone who was at the funeral whether in person or spirit with their dogs so she atleast had a wish granted . it makes me so happy to know i share this amazing forum with such amazing people

:heartbeat: and :grouphug: to you all, you have done us all so proud xx

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/health/husky_owners_unite_for_touching_tribute_1_4199160

hi ...thanx for that ..marley and i were going ...but had my grandson poorly with his asthma for 2 days ....it was nice to see the picture and read the tribute ...to a brave little girl ..a true husky lover ...:huskyfall: