newbie to this forum

ryder and kizzy

Hi all,

I have rehomed two huskies. male who is very nearly 12months and bitch that is nearly 15 months. He came home in the summer and she in the autumn. He was neutered today. She has been treated very poorly and is very petite and firgthened of men. I have never had huskies before but have had loads of other animals. Love them both, despite the ups and downs of husky ownership. We live in the uk, on the Surrey/Kent border.

hiya, Tracey, welcome to the pack :wave:

well done you for helping these guys find a good forever home - they are a challenging breed as you are no doubt finding out but SO worth it! I hope your little lass comes out of her shell with regard to men, poor thing, time & patience is key

Look forward to chatting more around here with you & seeing pics of your furbies, xxxx

Hi all,

I have rehomed two huskies. male who is very nearly 12months and bitch that is nearly 15 months. He came home in the summer and she in the autumn. He was neutered today. She has been treated very poorly and is very petite and firgthened of men. I have never had huskies before but have had loads of other animals. Love them both, despite the ups and downs of husky ownership. We live in the uk, on the Surrey/Kent border.

hi and welcome ...sorry to hear how fightened your little girl is of men ...with plenty of love and hugs ..eventually you may be able to erase her bad memories ...an dhope your boy is doing well afterthe op ....you have a lot to lookforward to with your huskies ....:)