My new doggysitter!

SimkasMom

Good evening all you beautiful huskies! It is Simka barking I wish it would warm up in Maine!!!! Mommy has some arthritis stuff in her hands and the cold usually makes it hurt :( On a happier note, I Simka have officially chosen a new doggysitter to watch me for afew nights while mommy works! Her name is Lori and she is a friend of mom's. Her competitor was a neighbor down the street, but after meeting her and finding her kinda weird and smelling like mothballs, I didn't think it would work out. So on top of being totally cool, Lori has on some yummy looking new sneakers right now that would be heaven to chew on. Would it be stingy of me to chew on them right now, or should I wait??? If I fall asleep and she leaves, them I might miss out!!!!!! Help a doggy out!!!!!