wish me luck

BingBlaze n Skyla

am gonna either 2moz or sunday (cant do sat :( ) drive up to pets at home and apply for a job

its full time so 37 hours n is only 12 mins drive away

need a new job cuz as much as i love my jobs - kindof - im not really getting paid enuf to run my car n pay for everything else too

so i need to find a better job with better hours

so wish me luck that i get it :D lol - i'll get discount n any husky owners that come in i can direct to here :P lol

am gonna either 2moz or sunday (cant do sat :( ) drive up to pets at home and apply for a job

need a new job cuz as much as i love my jobs - kindof - im not really getting paid enuf to run my car n pay for everything else too

so wish me luck that i get it :D lol - i'll get discount n any husky owners that come in i can direct to here :P lol

Much luck!! Wish I lived closer, to benefit from that discount! Confidence is all, so if you really want this job, believe you've already got it when you talk to the interviers.....

Good Luck - fingers and everything else are crossed!!