Sarah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From those pics it looks like Koda walks round on two legs! Tee hee hee! Gorgeous boys you've got there, I will be driving to find snow tomorrow, I live on the south coast & despite supposedly being in the middle of it we haven't seen a flake : (

:lolman:

Drive up here - we have LOADS!

we have none here either :( you are SO lucky to have that for the boys to play in, they really are having a ball in it! I don't know how Kav will react, we tried to work out if he's ever seen snow & we think not, he is only 11 months old

Come on Mother Nature, Kaviq needs to uncover the pleasures of snowfall!!

we have none here either :( you are SO lucky to have that for the boys to play in, they really are having a ball in it! I don't know how Kav will react, we tried to work out if he's ever seen snow & we think not, he is only 11 months old

Come on Mother Nature, Kaviq needs to uncover the pleasures of snowfall!!

call down for a brew with the pack!

Wow, they are really enjoying the snow. Wish we had some snow! Rain, drizzle, but no snow here in Iowa.