It's snowing in south east England, at last!

Emma

[ATTACH=full]37383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37384[/ATTACH] Been waiting for this for a while now, Bear's first snow! Sorry it's so dark but as it was 9.30pm when I took them, it was a bit dark. Would like to point out that my son is now safely tucked up in bed, he's not usually allowed up so late but tonight he was soooo excited I made an exception.[ATTACH=full]37379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37382[/ATTACH]

Bear's very excited but it took her a while to get used to!

brilliant pics ...a good time had by everyone ..

The cold front coming in from Russia is supposed to hit us all at various stages I thought. unusual for the south to get it first though, almost always hits scotland and the North first and hardest!

Mind you, last year my town (orpington) made the national news when the snow hit in the middle of the day and commuters got stuck overnight on the trains as the snow was too deep for the trains and cars to pass through the area. No danger of that this year I think, but hey we are all going to make the most of it while it lasts!

Emma1979 we live very close to each other, we had 28 inches of snow last year - 26 too many!

My young male was neutered on Wednesday but he is in a crate with a collar on as he bled unfortunately. Went back to the vet today and he is over the worst but another 7 days to go with the collar/crate and lead. Its so harsh now its turned cold and snowy and he just wants to run. My other husky is loving it but is desperate to have her mate back.

Emma1979 we live very close to each other, we had 28 inches of snow last year - 26 too many!

My young male was neutered on Wednesday but he is in a crate with a collar on as he bled unfortunately. Went back to the vet today and he is over the worst but another 7 days to go with the collar/crate and lead. Its so harsh now its turned cold and snowy and he just wants to run. My other husky is loving it but is desperate to have her mate back.

Woah. Didn't realise it was that much. Sorry to hear you are having a rough time, I hope he starts to heal up soon. X