hey everyone.....

husky_wolf

hello everyone i'm new here and going to introduce my self

name: reem

favorite sport: horseback riding

favorite dog breed: huskies < sadly i don't own any pets

favorite writer: victor hugo

favorite quot: "the love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute for all man...."

anyone who want to introduce him/her self please do and add more if you want . :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh hey welcome to the forum :wave: it is great to do some research and learning before you actually own a pet, so don't worry. No need to add that "sadly" word :up: when the time is right, you'll join the group and feel the real hell of owning a husky anyways LOL

oh and since u asked me to introduce myself, I'll do so. My name is Liv, will turn 16 in May (heeyy we're the same age!) :D I live in Indonesia, and currently own a male 2.5 years old rescued baby called Diamond :) I have had Dime for 1.5 years, and so far my life with him has always been an adventure x) curing his fear of people, house-training him, releasing him from malnourishment side effects.... Both hell and heaven in the same time for me LOL

oh hey welcome to the forum :wave: it is great to do some research and learning before you actually own a pet, so don't worry. No need to add that "sadly" word :up: when the time is right, you'll join the group and feel the real hell of owning a husky anyways LOL

oh and since u asked me to introduce myself, I'll do so. My name is Liv, will turn 16 in May (heeyy we're the same age!) :D I live in Indonesia, and currently own a male 2.5 years old rescued baby called Diamond :) I have had Dime for 1.5 years, and so far my life with him has always been an adventure x) curing his fear of people, house-training him, releasing him from malnourishment side effects.... Both hell and heaven in the same time for me LOL

thanks , yeah i know a lot about them and inshallah i get one soon ,

yaaaaay we're the same i'm going to be 16 in 29 April , its hard raising them but i think its an adventure too , sad thing he get afraid did't you try to introduce him to other dogs i think that will help him to get rid of his fear .

thanks , yeah i know a lot about them and inshallah i get one soon ,

yaaaaay we're the same i'm going to be 16 in 29 April , its hard raising them but i think its an adventure too , sad thing he get afraid did't you try to introduce him to other dogs i think that will help him to get rid of his fear .

he's doing great with other dogs now, thanks :up: still afraid of strangers tho gotta work on that but he'll be fine :D good to know u have learned lots about huskies :P u must have already heard about how stubborn they can be LOL x)

Welcome. If you have yet to get a Husky of your own, this forum will certainly help prepare you for the day when you do become a Husky owner. Glad to have you here

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Welcome. If you have yet to get a Husky of your own, this forum will certainly help prepare you for the day when you do become a Husky owner. Glad to have you here

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

thanks a lot i'm glad to be here too ,and i know this site will help me a lot it already helped me a lot .

Hello and welcome to the forum. Loads of great info and experience and lots of friendly people. Glad to have you as a member.

I'll introduce myself a bit. My name is Fallon I'm a 24 year old collage student and have a wonderful boyfriend named Tim. We will be together for 5 years this June. I'm a huge animal lover and am especially fond of dogs. I have 3 dogs right now. Kuma my husky, Koopa my pit bull and Tenchi my pekingese. I also have 4 cats, 2 rats, and a few fish.

Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. I have a 2 huskies and a few other dogs on my "coven". Though growing up I had asthma, it was great that I was able to overcome the sickness which would actually render caring for a dog impossible if I grew up with it still. I like to swim and my favorite author is Mark Haddon.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Loads of great info and experience and lots of friendly people. Glad to have you as a member.

I'll introduce myself a bit. My name is Fallon I'm a 24 year old collage student and have a wonderful boyfriend named Tim. We will be together for 5 years this June. I'm a huge animal lover and am especially fond of dogs. I have 3 dogs right now. Kuma my husky, Koopa my pit bull and Tenchi my pekingese. I also have 4 cats, 2 rats, and a few fish.

same here a HUGE animal lover ,lucky you i only have to chicks got them yesterday from my sister's friend i love them a lot even tho they don't :P i don't know about them but they don't like me to carry them but i eat from my hand and that's a good sign , and good luck with your collage. :D

i'm glad too ,same here a HUGE animal lover ,lucky you i only have to chicks got them yesterday from my sister's friend i love them a lot even tho they don't :P i don't know about them but they don't like me to carry them but i eat from my hand and that's a good sign , and good luck with your collage. :D

Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. I have a 2 huskies and a few other dogs on my "coven". Though growing up I had asthma, it was great that I was able to overcome the sickness which would actually render caring for a dog impossible if I grew up with it still. I like to swim and my favorite author is Mark Haddon.

that's cool ,i don't know the righter but i will search in google and see who he is ,glad to know you all

oh that's cool what you were doin there? i mean for tourism or work etc.... ,and did you like it or not lol i know it's not cuz its too hot in here :P

It was actually a business trip and I didn't get to look around much. Landed in the dark and took off in the dark, too!