a day in the park

huskyizzy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=full]37856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]37861[/ATTACH] shaster mishka and mya a day in the park <3

gorgeous little furbabes ....and human ones ....:)

the ones with age etc and the ones which have a gorgeous pattern aroudn your original photo?

The ones with their ages on I did through Pitapata. If you click on one of them it will take you straight to the Pitapata website then you just follow the instructions to create your own one. The other pic with the pattern was kindly created for me by a member on here.

The ones with their ages on I did through Pitapata. If you click on one of them it will take you straight to the Pitapata website then you just follow the instructions to create your own one. The other pic with the pattern was kindly created for me by a member on here.

aww thats great thank you i will go straight to pitapata and create one hopefully someone will create one for me lol how do you add it onto here?

aww thats great thank you i will go straight to pitapata and create one hopefully someone will create one for me lol how do you add it onto here?

They kindly added on here for me too :). I'm sure someone will create you one as there are lots of creative people on here who enjoy photoshopping pics :D

Go to your name top right hand corner

hover over it and select signature

then in the edit box

right click on the image and copy image URL

and paste it into the edit box. :)

MyshkaandMya.jpg

i have created one just figuring how to connect it to here :) i will ask thank you

if you've created a pita pata. copy the code for. . . . forum signatures / pseudo HTML

and paste it into the signature edit box as I described above :)

Go to your name top right hand corner

hover over it and select signature

then in the edit box

right click on the image and copy image URL

and paste it into the edit box. :)

MyshkaandMya.jpg

awwwww thamnk you did you use photoshop for this? i am really grateful mya is my brothwers husky lol how do i put my pitapata on here please and thank you again