The Pawpack Huskies!! Lycan Off Lead and Recall

basketcase687

Here is a recent vid of just Lycan and me out for a walk.He is 10 months old now,and such a good boy.(Sorry about picture quality which could be better- filmed by me as I walked ! ):rolleyes:

bK8peE_zYH4

NB,It is generally not advisable to let huskies off lead,and this video is not intended to encourage anyone else to do so.

brill vid - hes grown up so gorgeous!

Wow he's got soooo big just live to see pics and videos of your pack :) he's such a good boy and so handsome too

Thank you both:).Although he is no longer the little pup he was,he is still my baby boy.The bond I have with him is unlike anything I have ever known with the others,and really quite unique.He was a complete mummy's boy when little,and still is.If we are out walking with all 4,he constantly checks where I am.If I hide he goes into a panic.If I turn and change direction,he will immediately follow me,and leaves the rest of his pack.For that reason alone I love him dearly!!:heartbeat:.He is probably one in a million!!:redface1:

Thank you both:).Although he is no longer the little pup he was,he is still my baby boy.The bond I have with him is unlike anything I have ever known with the others,and really quite unique.He was a complete mummy's boy when little,and still is.If we are out walking with all 4,he constantly checks where I am.If I hide he goes into a panic.If I turn and change direction,he will immediately follow me,and leaves the rest of his pack.For that reason alone I love him dearly!!:heartbeat:.He is probably one in a million!!:redface1:

awww so sweet :) he sounds ALOT like skyla tho im sure if there was a pidgeon or something i wouldnt b so intresting lol

great vid its loevly to see some people are lucky enough to be able to do this well done hes obviously very well trained x

Thank you,I have done my best:).He can still be a bit of a ''cloth ears'' when he wants to be,but that's mostly when naughty Sass leads him astray!!.When it is just the 2 of us he is really well behaved.Seriously,he is very timid, a big scaredy pants,and sticks to me like glue.Just about the most unhusky like husky(more like Lycan the lab!!).Barks at strangers,won't go to anyone etc :rolleyes:.He is actually afraid of me running away !!:eek:

oh gosh Lycan has grooooown :jawdrop: it must have been so long since the last time I saw his pic (read: where have u been? >.> LOL)

Thank you.Sadly I just haven't had the time to go online and post vids etc(Always seem to be walking the dogs or feeding the kids etc etc!!)Nice to be back though!!.....Karen.x

He's still as handsome as ever - maybe even more so, now that he's growing up! Such a good boy, too... :)

Thank you!!.He is still bottom of the pack,Bless him,with ole bossy boots Sass till beating him to a pulp on a daily basis.He hasn't realised he is bigger than her yet!!:rolleyes:Maybe that is why he is so timid ,having been brought up as the packs punch bag!!.However,this seems to have worked in my favour somehow ,cos his temperament is so quiet and obedient.Who Knows?.I will post some recent pics of him when I get the chance.:)

Thank you!!.He is still bottom of the pack,Bless him,with ole bossy boots Sass till beating him to a pulp on a daily basis.He hasn't realised he is bigger than her yet!!:rolleyes:Maybe that is why he is so timid ,having been brought up as the packs punch bag!!.However,this seems to have worked in my favour somehow ,cos his temperament is so quiet and obedient.Who Knows?.I will post some recent pics of him when I get the chance.:)

Would love to see some! Rather wish my pack would be a little tougher on the junior members - they've let the last 2 male puppies get away with murder, rather than putting them in their places. Now both of them think that they're pretty darned cool...

Would love to see some! Rather wish my pack would be a little tougher on the junior members - they've let the last 2 male puppies get away with murder, rather than putting them in their places. Now both of them think that they're pretty darned cool...

What a pity you don't live near.An hour or so with our Sass would put them straight !!.She guards,protects ,owns and bosses just about everything including the kids !!.Please post some pics of your 2 when you can,would love to see them too.!