Grrrr....

HuskyMom09

This past week I was contacted on FB (of which I now hate FB) by someone who has an issue with one of my friends so they decided I needed to be involved with their beef....WHY do people feel it SOOOO necessary to pull you into their drama? I guess they didn't like my answers so I've now been blocked...Hey, you contacted me a complete stranger...you think I'm going to side with you over my friend?

Soo true! I'm still pretty fumed...this person is supposed to be a breeder in good standing with the SHCA and decided to attack me, a newcomer to the purebred show world, belittle my breeder, and trash talk my dog...I'm seriously considering lodging a complaint with the AKC over unethical breeder behavior.

I took screen shots of the conversation so even if they deleted it I'd have hard copies...I have to learn these kind of things the hard way with keeping documents. Never really expected it from fellow dog people, yet here it is.

oh believe me, it happens. I know all too well. Being dragged into other pepoples crud.

I took screen shots of the conversation so even if they deleted it I'd have hard copies...I have to learn these kind of things the hard way with keeping documents. Never really expected it from fellow dog people, yet here it is.

unfortunately "dog people" have their own dramas too =\ some people are just... indescribably weird (read:stupid) :confused:

This past week I was contacted on FB (of which I now hate FB) by someone who has an issue with one of my friends so they decided I needed to be involved with their beef....WHY do people feel it SOOOO necessary to pull you into their drama? I guess they didn't like my answers so I've now been blocked...Hey, you contacted me a complete stranger...you think I'm going to side with you over my friend?

That darn FB, we feel if you are posting something there, why not be honest and speak your mind, good for you! We feel we are way to linked to one another. We have FB but it is under our Siberian's name, Kayak Schlebelle, and it is only used for Dog and animal related subjects ie; rescues, good food sources, abuse related topics and how to help, wildlife federation and so on... again, good for you and stand your ground and life goes on. Always make yourself feel better and the love of our dogs.:goodjob::bouncy:

Thanks everyone, I feel so much better since I blew off some steam :) Silly people and their silly drama anyway. It took me by complete surprise, but after really thinking about the motives I understood it, but it didn't make it right at all...it was a situation that I had nothing to do with at all. The only "wrong" I have done was having my youngest Siberian in my life and loving every minute of it.