The loyalty of a pitbull

aronoiiel

I guess that there are a number of experiences with this breed of dog. And different people will have different things to say about them as well.

The main problem is that there are times that they sort of lose grasp of what is reality that makes them attack the owner but there are equal times when they are claimed to have done something better.

I guess that goes for any dog in any situation.

The main problem is that there are times that they sort of lose grasp of what is reality that makes them attack the owner but there are equal times when they are claimed to have done something better.

I suppose that's why the German Shepherd is number 1 on the "Dog Bite List"? That's right... the German Shepherd.

I guess that goes for any dog in any situation.

You said it.

Not to pick on mhank, but any dog can get a bad rap depending on how society uses them. The husky is on the dangerous dog list, too! Now, why is that? Irresponsible owners? Irresponsible breeders? I say "yes" to all the above.

We have a pit bull in the house and I would put my granddaughter in the care of that dog before I would many people I know.

I'll get off my soap box now.

I can't watch the video right now as I'm on dial-up but I believe I've seen it before. I love all dogs and of course love my husky but pit bulls have earned a special place in my heart. They are incredible dogs and when owned responsibly make wonderful companions. They are intelligent, loyal, and loving. I've owned/fostered a total of 4 and have done lots of research on them. Since Bowser my first pit bull entered my life I honestly can't imagine not ever having a pit bull in my home. They have an incredible eagerness and willingness to please their owner and do whatever is asked of them 110%. Sadly this trait is often missuses by cruel “owners†with sadistic intent. This is why they have such a bad reputation, they are often, misused, abused, and neglected. Anything when placed in the wrong hands can do harm, be it power, money, education, and even animals.