Calling people who can draw/paint..

naomiJayne

First off, post the BEST pics you have of Kira. Highest quality.

Your most favourite, Pics of the Pooch.

That way the artist(s) have the best chance of doing something wonderful for you. :)

Also the finished product.

do you want an Actual physical piece of artwork. (may cost big bucks to post to you if the artist is in a foreign country)

or a digital copy that you can take to a print shop and get printed up into a physical picture. ??

Things to consider. . . hmmm ?

Are you after a digital painting/drawing or a real life painting/drawing?

My online art gallery is http://mazbourne.deviantart.com/

http://mazbourne.deviantart.com/gallery/ (if it's easier)

WOW. These are amazing.

I don't mind what format or media it's in, whatever would be easiest for the artist/to get to me.

I can do either, you're only in Wales so either was isn't a problem for me :) They'd be about the same price too, and depending on size/complexity it'd range from 25 pounds to 100 pounds for a painting (obviously more expensive for larger size as it takes a load longer to do) and sketches only about 5-10 pounds (the pound currency sign doesn't work on my laptop)

Basically just name what you'd want and what you'd want to pay and I can work around it as I'm trying to get established as such so any commissions even at a cheaper price are great for my portfolio :)

Painted this

379128_10150560458669289_578539288_10717903_1441653658_n.jpg

From a very poor quality phone pic (the pheasants were left like that on purpose to try and keep the focus on the dogs)

Painted in acrylic paint on canvas board, the lady paid 40 pounds for this one, think it was roughly somewhere between the size of A3 and A2. Would have liked to have spent more time working on the finer details but she needed it done really quick as a very late christmas commission for her husband

I can do either, you're only in Wales so either was isn't a problem for me :) They'd be about the same price too, and depending on size/complexity it'd range from 25 pounds to 100 pounds for a painting (obviously more expensive for larger size as it takes a load longer to do) and sketches only about 5-10 pounds (the pound currency sign doesn't work on my laptop)

Basically just name what you'd want and what you'd want to pay and I can work around it as I'm trying to get established as such so any commissions even at a cheaper price are great for my portfolio :)

I'll pm you

• 4 weeks later...

The one thing I can not do is draw from real life - All my own art work is 'made up' but I would LOVE a drawing painting or whatever of Kira - So if any of you are able to do it and would, Please can you tell me how much you'd charge :)

Hi Naomi, I'm an artist who has just read your thread about drawing/painting Kira. My husky's also called Kira! I haven't actually painted many dogs yet, but please feel free to visit my website:www.christieart.org to get a feel for my style. If you're not fixed up yet and are interested in what I could do for you, please contact me here or on the website.:wave1:

• 5 weeks later...

Hello ive done a pencil sketch of the 3rd photo of Kira :)

Tell me what you think and if you like it i can send you it. It will be on A3 Cartridge paper.

EDIT: Sorry for the quality of the photo (damn you iphone!)

wow that's awesome!