If your dog could join this forum what would they say?

Pasodaisy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What beautiful pictures of Siberians I could see,:woohoo: I like all the variety of healthy food tips I can see. Hearing different techniques in training, bragging on how good looking I am and what nice pictures I take. Having great conversations with my fur buddies abroad and nearby.

Jax would say, "I can be trusted off leash, I promise! I'll stay where you can see me and let you chase me all over the neighborhood, but I wont come, that's how I exercise my human"

Kessel would say "how can I get the human to let me eat the tennis ball?"

Sheldon would probably ask if all humans were as mean as me and if all the other pups had their "fun" ruined by there "owners" then continue to share all the stories of horrible things I've done, like take my shoes away or picked up the bins once he managed to get them over.. He try and make all the others sympathize with him..

Smokey would ask how to get taken for longer and more walks. If he could pwease pwease chase the bunny in the backyard (promise he won't hurt it). How to allow humans to let him in the house more often. How to prevent the cats from smacking him when he wants to play. how to get yummier treats mixed in with his kibble. to please not have his teeth brushed.

Zeeva would ask how she could be more loyal. ask for advice about how to understand humans (she's not the brightest dog you'll ever meet lol). why i always call her name and dance around like a monkey in front of her (i do it because i wanna make sure she hasn't escaped the backyard, and if she hasn't i get excited to watch her gimme that wtf are you doing turn of the head).

this is a cute thread! :)