Question about Leads

heatherp438

I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but I have seen a lot of posts about not letting the husky off of the lead as they will take off. Then people talk about the size of the lead. Is this "lead" a leash for walking or a tie out so they can get exercise? I'm confused. I currently take Koba out on a leash & walk him but will be putting in a kennel once the weather breaks for him to exercise. Is it ok to tie him out for now???

Yeah...in the UK I'm assuming 'lead' means 'leash' over there.

Heck, I spend so much time on here...I'm actually starting to use 'lead' instead of 'leash'. People are looking at me funny. LOL

Lol. Between here and all of my British and Aussie friends on WoW Ive started picking up bits of phrases that you don't hear over here. I get the same looks. ;)

Don't feel bad OP, I still haven't figured out what "jumper" means. Sweatshirt? I always imagine like overalls or something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk.

Yeah...in the UK I'm assuming 'lead' means 'leash' over there.

Heck, I spend so much time on here...I'm actually starting to use 'lead' instead of 'leash'. People are looking at me funny. LOL

I know what you mean... I'm starting to call dry food, "Kibble", and people are starting to look at me like I'm strange....

I know what you mean... I'm starting to call dry food, "Kibble", and people are starting to look at me like I'm strange....

Yeah, I started to say 'kibble' before saying 'lead'....my family must have picked up on that cause now they say 'kibble' instead of dry dog food too!

And, lol, I think I might be TURNING into a Brit...I've been drinking tea everyday lately at like a set time! Tea time! LOL

Yeah, I started to say 'kibble' before saying 'lead'....my family must have picked up on that cause now they say 'kibble' instead of dry dog food too!

And, lol, I think I might be TURNING into a Brit...I've been drinking tea everyday lately at like a set time! Tea time! LOL

Haha funny. Tea and biscuits? Lolll

I have two thirty foot lunge lines for my dogs, and a thirty foot training lead for dogs (I figure it's for tracking training?) I'd like to get just one lead 100' long though that I can get for both, but haven't found any at all. Might have to ask (beg, plead, kiss the feet of) one of the Brit guys to see if they can pick one up since they seem to have better luck than me. :P