I'm now single :(

Staceybob

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news, I know it will be little consolation but friendship is better than nothing long term. I know from posts on here that you have many friends on the site and they will be there for you when ever you need them.

Sending hugs, it's so hard to go through a break up :(

:grouphug:

brake up sucks and its takes alot out of someone just know that all us husky buffs support ya ! huskys can be the best hugers out there i know they feel your pain and youl be strong cuz of them ..........i wish you a speedy recovery and let those pretty pups of your heal the pretty heart of yours"_:)

:grouphug:There's nothing I can possibly say to help you Stacey, except time...time, friends and family to help you through this-spend it with them and not alone. Now is the time to do things you've been wanting to, but take a friend or family member with you to share the experiences with. Not only will this be instrumental in helping you in this, but at the same time you will develop a stronger bond with your friends/family-don't forget about your Huskling and be sure to include Aleu as well-animals know when their family is going through tough times and can sense changes in our moods, feelings and emotions so include your pack and let them heal you. Know that your Husky Owner family is with you in this also and will share grief with you and our shoulder is here for you, so just vent when you need or anything else.Now go over and give Aleu a hug and let him comfort you as well-there's no better therapy than a Husky licking your face :doglick: . Here's another :grouphug:

Thanks everyone. Got so much that I need to try and sort out now like what I'm doing with my life, where I'm going to live and how I'm going to get by with my mental health condition.

First step is getting out of bed and just accepting it I guess. Act tough even if you don't feel it.

Stacey xxx