I'm now single :(

Staceybob

Try to remember especially at the lowest moments that no matter how bad it feels you are not alone, there are people here to listen and to care. Take each hour one step at a time and when you need to rant/cry/remember someone will be here with a shoulder available so tell us.

The main reason I chose this forum over many others was because the members care, they care about their dogs and they care about each other. Sometimes just knowing people care about you can make it a little easier to have the confidence to know you can face the hardest times life throws at you.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so very sorry, but lots of good advice given so far.You have achieved so much in the time I have known you on here, you have got the strength to get through this and will be a stronger person at the end of it all. You have loads of friends and one stunning husky to help you. It isn't easy but you will get through it with everyones help.

Know things will get easier, the hardest things of all are the little practical things that you really don't want to do but know you can lean on those closest for the times when its the hardest of all.It Doesn't seem like it now but you will be stronger and wiser in time when the hurt has passed. I know i don't know you as well as others here but your not too far away so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything even icecream :) i remember how hard it can be :grouphug:

Just trying to get through the day. I'm trying the whole brave face thing but I don't know if that's the right thing to be doing. I'm acting completely and utterly fine but inside I feel like a hole has been ripped in my chest.

Stacey xxx

it will take time - i thought when i broke up with my ex of 3 years that i would never b happy again n that i wouldnt ever meet any1 else - but things DO get easier - n i found putting on a brave face and keeping busy helped me get over him :) took a while but it will get easier x

Just trying to get through the day. I'm trying the whole brave face thing but I don't know if that's the right thing to be doing. I'm acting completely and utterly fine but inside I feel like a hole has been ripped in my chest.

Stacey xxx

Sometimes putting on that brave face and acting like nothing is wrong is the best way - if you fake it long enough, eventually it becomes the truth... Hang in there!!!

:grouphug:

Pretty much echo what everyone else has said. But even if you put on the brave face, you still are hurting inside so don't forget to share that hurt or it'll build up and sometimes make things worse. Thankfully you've got people around you who'll listen and who love you.

Stacey xxx

It will feel like that for a while im afraid.

When My ex husband, even though he was a douchebag, I felt like my life was over when he said he wanted a divorce.

I spent a long time on my own trying to struggle with a child.

Look where I am now?

Im in a happy marriage, have two kids and two gorgeous dogs who all give me reasons to live :D EDIT - forgot the hundreds of friends on here I have too :D

It can and will get better I promise you stace.xx

Robyn has broken up with me. We are still going to be friends.

I'm not going to lie, I'm heartbroken, but I need to accept what is... kind of been expecting it so....

:'(

Stacey xxx

Aw huni sorry to hear this my heart goes out to you xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·