Cliques - What Cliques?

Marc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree once you get out of high school there is no such thing as cliques and 'cool' people anymore. You can talk to whoever you want... I have a friend who said to me the other week, i dont like theses new girls at work they seem like they are the bitchy type who judge everyone without getting to know them..... which is exactly what she was doing... its ridiculous no one is better than anyone else

and seriously this is an internet forum...its hardly the real world. If your worrying about not being in the 'in crowd' on a forum.... then I feel sorry for you.

When we first go to meets . . . nobody knows us.

If you are normally shy and quiet, we don't know that.

Step forward and reinvent yourself.

You can be whoever you want to be.

As long as you love your Husky and do your best

to be the best owner you can then we accept you ALL

with open arms and minds. :)

When we first go to meets . . . nobody knows us.

If you are normally shy and quiet, we don't know that.

Step forward and reinvent yourself.

You can be whoever you want to be.

As long as you love your Husky and do your best

to be the best owner you can then we accept you ALL

with open arms and minds. :)

except for when people reinvent you!

I am now the gobby cow :doglaugh:

Ill talk to anyone. I do like to talk to the ones I know more though.

ALex, well bless him. He did come out of his shell at camp.

I'm really shy, I probably say more behind my pooter screen then I would in RL......until I get to knwo people.....a lot of people who know me don;t believe me when I say I'm shy but I am. :P

No one believes me either lol, I've interacted with more ppl here in the last few weeks than I have since leaving my job over a year ago!

Once I'm comfortable I do talk alot (blush)

I've only been to one meet in Ipswich and didn't notice and cliques. I saw people turn up together but as far as I'm aware, everyone spoke to everyone. I'm quite shy and worry far to much about what people think of Sheldon/the way I deal with him so I didn't really go out of my way to talk to anyone. However, I wish I had because I know some of those people are awesome people and next time I go I shall make much more of an effort! :)

this site is for husky owners to chat about your huskies and its been a god send to us to beable to meet like minded owners i know there aint anyboydy like me but peeps take me for who iam not what i look like, We have met some lovely huskies and some very nice owners its great to be part of the husky owners clique not a back stabbing bunch of kids calling you behind your back if someone thinks going on meets is part of a clique so be it but we are all here for one thing our huskies (PETE THE PUNK) lol

this site is for husky owners to chat about your huskies and its been a god send to us to beable to meet like minded owners i know there aint anyboydy like me but peeps take me for who iam not what i look like, We have met some lovely huskies and some very nice owners its great to be part of the husky owners clique not a back stabbing bunch of kids calling you behind your back if someone thinks going on meets is part of a clique so be it but we are all here for one thing our huskies (PETE THE PUNK) lol

when I first saw you I thought you were really scary looking. after a while I realised you werent at all scary, youre lovely :D

I've met you Laine, you have a lot of husky knowledge to share! Begin sharing more now.... Please!:)

P.S. We'd love to have all of you join us in September for the Iowa Husky Clique....I mean MEET!

:)

I'd like to but it's looking less likely now and even moreso as of this am as the open window frame between my living room and front porch (old house with a wall between the front porch and living room) has suddenly decided to leak and I need to find out why. :( Trust me, I would really love to go and bring Ri and Shi to meet you and Gigi and all new people again.

except for when people reinvent you!

I am now the gobby cow :doglaugh:

Ill talk to anyone. I do like to talk to the ones I know more though.

ALex, well bless him. He did come out of his shell at camp.

Nobody reinvented you. The title was just given to recognise the fact lol

u reinvented ur self yesterday didnt u Storm & Angels Mum :P

at the first god knows how many meets i was very shy - im slowly getting better and talking to more people - yes i find it more comfortable talking to people ive met several times but i wont NOT talk to sum1 now - after all no matter how shy we are we have a common ground - the dogs - to talk about :) even if u cant think of anything else to chat about talking bout the dogs is better then ignoring people

:angry2:

u reinvented ur self yesterday didnt u Storm & Angels Mum :P

at the first god knows how many meets i was very shy - im slowly getting better and talking to more people - yes i find it more comfortable talking to people ive met several times but i wont NOT talk to sum1 now - after all no matter how shy we are we have a common ground - the dogs - to talk about :) even if u cant think of anything else to chat about talking bout the dogs is better then ignoring people

:mouthshut: shurrup!!! at least I dont have a monobrow :P