Husky Owners Camping October

Lucy

Right peeps, a camping trip is in the process of being organised for the sites 1st aniversary.....

what we would like to know is are you coming????

If you are how many 2 legged and how many 4 legged????

Are you coming in motorhome, tourer or tent?

We are looking at sites now and need final numbers to chose a site as we would like to fill the site we go to so there are no problems with people complaining about the noise/dogs! :)

The weekend of the trip will be 3 nights from Thurs 15th Oct or Friday 16th Oct, which dates would you prefer? :P

All of those of you who are planning to attend could you pls PM me you Email addresses?

men :mad: he doesnt think he'll be able to get the time off work :( i so wish i could tow with my driving licence but you have to take a test now :( those of you with tents, where do you keep your dogs at night? if he cant come then i might just have to get a tent and come on my own :P

woop, nice one amy.....it dont clash wiv any of ure parties? Thats great news! ;) cone on every1 its set to be a great weekend, n i have a little something extra up my sleeve......to be revieled only to the happy campers!!! :)

as far as Ive been told it doesnt :) one is at the start and dont think they are having a party but actually going away and the other aint until the end of the month :)