How to put pic in signature?

StaceyMae

yeah to get on your sig you need to use flikr or something like that.

bannermaker is a good simple to use sig maker

or you could post some pics up and ask Andy or Sparks. I can do sigs but they are better than me

Unfortunately you can't simply upload from your PC into a signature.

You have to upload them first to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr.

then you get the IMG code and paste that into the signature box.

yeah to get on your sig you need to use flikr or something like that.

bannermaker is a good simple to use sig maker

or you could post some pics up and ask Andy or Sparks. I can do sigs but they are better than me

Unfortunately you can't simply upload from your PC into a signature.

You have to upload them first to a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr.

then you get the IMG code and paste that into the signature box.

Thanks guys :) I'll give it a go.. :)

• 1 month later...

I've just joined flikr for the same reason as StaceyMae. Uploaded a couple of photo's on there but don't know what to do now.:confused: What is an IMG code?:)

I don't know flikr but if it's like most photo sites it should provide you with the correct code. It's often called bbcode and looks like the following:

[img=http://an.url/here.jpg]

Thanks, Jos. It came up as a HTML/BB code, but was several lines longer than the one you have demonstrated for me. When I sent it to the HO forum it came up as IM (with a tiny box that I could not click into), so I am guessing that it didn't work.

I'll show Moll's dad when he gets home from work; hopefully he'll be able to suss it out. I was rather hoping I could do something remotely IT related without him for a change but I've done a lot of this today::banghead::arghh::groan:and I have had enough now.:(

Err... the whole sig has gone - including the pittapatter thingy. Molly is now no age at all apparently :headbang:

The signature area may not be bigger than 350 pixels high. Yours is almost the double of that. If you resize the picture to about 173 x 230px if should be fine. I can do it for you if you want.