Just in case Sarah didn't know..............

Dunc

Fabio Capello's reign as England manager :D

:doglaugh::doglaugh::doglaugh:

Talk about it being compared to a major disater !! sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bloke resigned so what - people are fighting wars or going out of their way to help others - it's not breaking news and doesn't need to be broadcast for an hour solid

end rant lol

Tuppence worth

Fabio capello - Rubbish Manager - Dunc for Manager!!

War.

Im afriad to announce that i believe before November, we will be at war. there are several reasons at which i dont have the inclination to type here but the long and short of is- it was always supposed to be this way.

High Unemployment, Financial Crisis, News stories that have little bearing on anything, distracting us from the real news. the posturing has begun, the movements are underway.

Helping people

"those" trying to help others (those being governments) are only helping themselves. It the Individuals who are trying to make a diffference who are being ignore

To test my theory - from today i want you see how many embassies of this country and america end up being closed and employees "recalled" by end of June.

Now then you like everyone else will oppose war. & your right.

but what would it take for you approve of war?

Another pearl harbour; 911; 7/7; another country walking in on "our territory" or an mineral rich country? [False Flag operations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag]

Sir patrick moore once said that the UK and USA wont step to stop the genocide issue in Zimbabwe [paraphrase] "cos theres nothing we want their, there's no natural minerals or oil" but "we will go to Afghan for the Poppy fields and oil, kuwait and Iraq for the oil, libya for the oil" ,etc.. etc.. etc.. you decide.

forget all your worries.... it all be sorted soon the governments will "fix it". They love you.

SARAH: your dead right there are other more important things going on.

Sorry for the rant. :)