mcds pulls anti-pit bull ad

BingBlaze n Skyla

Yeah, saw this care of Cesar's Way a few days ago. There's also a good article on the website titled "How did pit bulls get such a bad rap?" by Jon Bastian. It talks about the origin of the demonizing of pit bulls and is a very interesting read!

http://www.cesarsway.com/dogbehavior/basics/How-Did-Pit-Bulls-Get-a-Bad-Rap?utm_source=mobilestorm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feb7PitHistory

That has got to be the stupidest advert I have ever seen :S:

That's not the ad itself - it was a local radio ad saying "which one is safer: trying something new at McDonald's or trying to pet a stray pit bull?"

The ad was pulled immediately and corporate headquarters swore up and down that it was a local promotion and put the blame solely on the local restaurant owner who commissioned the ad. Who knows if that's true or not, but I think they were all shocked by the backlash from the dog-loving community!

I'm more likely to choke and die eating their food than I am of my sisters pitbulls biting me, so....

I have been bitten by a pitbull before cause my stupid so called friend was provoking the poor dog and then hid behind me at the last second. Didn't need stitches. Didn't even go to the doctors (oops). If the dog really wanted to, he could have done a lot worse than that.