decent collar

Leyka&Diva

hmm ok so diva has lost her collar again i have no chance of finding it because it has snowed again somehow she keeps undoing it i suspect this has happened this time again as the last few times ive found it its been undone van anyone reccomend a decent collar that this wont happen on im not keen on buckle collars as i had a cat that strangled its self with one

this is the collar she had

post-5861-13586019035438_thumb.jpg

A Semi slip collar? I'll be getting 1 when i next getting 1 for D next time i get money :)

thanx molly divas such a pain not had that collar long lol

I seem to buy collars and harnesses every week! lol I think BingBlaze'n'Skyla uses Semi slip

i have a thing for harnesses and leads lol donated 6 harnessess and 12 leads to the rescue i work at it was stupid why the hell did i need that many leads lol

Mandy's dogwears on eBay do some great stuff, she's reasonably priced will even make to order, I highly recommend her. She has malamutes/siberians herself. I buy the semi slip collars for the girls(girly colours) and manmut for the boys. I just ordered Peppa a beautiful deep purple 1inch wide padded brass fitted collar. She looks great. In my pic <- Safi is wearing the pink version

i have a thing for harnesses and leads lol donated 6 harnessess and 12 leads to the rescue i work at it was stupid why the hell did i need that many leads lol

I have 2 leads (1 flexi and 1 police style) 4 harnesses i think (Xback, general, wydwl and a custom harness) and 2 collars (puppy collar and collar he uses now) which i thought was bad but compared to your collection it sounds pretty good! lol

I have 2 leads (1 flexi and 1 police style) 4 harnesses i think (Xback, general, wydwl and a custom harness) and 2 collars (puppy collar and collar he uses now) which i thought was bad but compared to your collection it sounds pretty good! lol

what can i say some woman collect shoes i collect different colour and style of dog leads lol

thank you all ill get her a semi slip next time i have some money x

i use semi-slips for walks - i get mine from the seller povodny has reccomended above

collars for tags are also from the above seller (side release clip) tho skylas is from Sid_Wolf - www.indi-dog.co.uk <--- which i also reccomend

Oh I never realised she did tags. Now that's something my lot are always losing.. We have two out of four as I speak!! I shall investigate further

Oh I never realised she did tags. Now that's something my lot are always losing.. We have two out of four as I speak!! I shall investigate further

oops i should have wordered that better i meant my dogs wear a seperate collar for tags and a semi-slip for walking so i used collars from her for my dogs that just have their tags on