Husky proof bedding

ipyro24

Hello All,

I have been searching for some husky proof bedding. My husky seems to be able to destroy what ever bedding I put in his kennel. Its almost like he likes to sleep on a mess. Any recommendations for bedding that he won't be able to tear up? I'm sure he probably prefers nothing in the kennel but it makes me feel better if he has bedding!

i dont think there is a husky proof one! my guys have a folded over futon mattress in the front room and my Grey boy has pretty much destroyed that! if he tears it once more it'll have to go as i wont be able to cover all the holes!

I really wouldn't worry about bedding, I've been through; 2 faux sheepskin crate liners, 1 bedsheet (it was actually covering her crate & she pulled it through bars), a carpet style doormat & we even tried cutting a piece of carpet exactly to fit the tray and sticking it to the tray.....it lasted less than 6 hours!

It might look bare but Luna is much happier with nothing in her crate.....there's no such thing as husky proof bedding ; )

You could always buy a bunch of those cheap blue things you get at u-haul for moving furniture. Not sure there us much that is husky proof, but they may grow out of the obsession for ripping it all up, but at least this way its cheap bedding. good luck

I tried a piece of old rug, it is basically destroyed now and not much left of it. I had a cheap dog pillow in her crate that worked for a little while but then I came home to this, all the stuffing out. I got her this big bed and it she did manage to rip a hole easily and when she is board she will pull stuffing out and I just shove it back in.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.034620,-72.761329

post-5404-13586019770634_thumb.jpg

post-5404-13586019771724_thumb.jpg

Ours have a quilt thing in the crate which Safi gets the benefit of at night much to Loki's disappointment. And the rest get throws on the floor. They have a fake sheepskin that spends more time in the washer than on the floor as its supposed to be white up in the livingroom. That's never been chewed but everything else has bits missing. Including the mats at front and back doors. Lol

i tried everything...but they'd destroy it too!

finally i got some mesh lawn chairs and they love love love them! they put some holes in them and moved them around in the beginning. but now the chairs stay in place and they use them.

inexpensive and for me it worked.

here's a picture!

426696_333885249984122_100000879497457_905708_870335359_n.jpg

If you need a new 42" plastic crate tray & you live in the UK....I've got one I can send you!!!

Thanks for the offer, but we're on the other side of the pond! :D

I've been exercising him more and also started leaving music on for him when I'm out, seems to be doing the trick.

When I saw this title, I thought "Uh-oh, another person's bed fell to another Husky" but you're talking about their beds! We've only had trouble with ours digging a den into our brand new king size bed and pillowtop thing you put over the mattress. He hasn't destroyed his own doggie bed in his crate though, although if he had a mind to, nothing would stop him as it is in your case. What about towels? They're thin, so not too hot, and don't make such a mess