The Pawpack Huskies!!. Out for a Run.

basketcase687

Just can't get enough of your pack... they remind me so much of mine :) Great video and its lovely seeing them all stick together :)

Thank you Liz,that's lovely to hear!:)!.Mystie is our lead dog and always comes comes back to us first.The others then follow.However,If I'm out with all of them, Lycan usually stays with me regardless of what the others do!! He has always been a mummys boy!!:rolleyes:

Love it, we used to let ours off but Safi just heads for Aberdeen and although the boyz are good when they're with her she leads them all astray lol

Lol,Thank you.Ours have never legged it yet!! They do disappear for a couple of minutes but then come back.They recently chased a weimaraner,through fields and a wood.After 5 mins they all came back,covered in mud,but the weimaraner was nowhere to be seen!!!:eek: