today was a very special day... i met Becky / Austinville

Mistyrayn

today has been a long awaited very special day....:yahoo:. for a few years now i have had the pleasure of being friends with Becky Austinville and have only been able to chat via here or facebook..:cry1:

but by the wonders of the internet .. and the fact she now has her own computer at home..

with skype tonight i have had a fantastic and fun chat with becky on video call... :yahoo:

not sure who is madder ..her or me.. :lolman: im sure now she has found out what skype is like ..that she will wanna chat to every HO member accross the world :lolman:

but i feel so pleased and almost privelaged that i was the first person she chatted with..

it was so nice to be able chat properly to some one that has been a great friend for a few years now..and hopefully for many many more years..

well untill they lock us up in the mad house....:doglaugh:

and the best bit i got to meet Ryn :wave1: allthough she was more interested in the food .

Becky .... you made my day..

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Mistyrayn

The pleasure was mine. I enjoyed finally meeting you after all these years and am looking forward to speaking with you more often.

I also got to meet all four huskies (plus one wanna-be husky!) in Richard's pack. Even got to speak with Suzanne for a bit. Can't begin to tell you how much fun it was, dear friend!

Am so happy and Ryn was pleased too (and not only for the treats that were used to bribe her to stand up for you to see!)

Thanks again!

BTW - anyone up for a chat on skype? LOL

Austinville ..the pleasure was so so so much shared....

allthough i cant get over the fact that i thought Gigi was pronouced Gigi ... not Geegee :lolman:... sorry sutsibe now every time i tell my girls to Gee ill think of you :lolman:

LMAO - THAT is exactly how she taught me the difference between Gee and Haw. Haw is left because Gi is always RIGHT!

:doglaugh: