STOLEN FOSTER SIBE!!!! - **NOW FOUND**

BingBlaze n Skyla

PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR ICE IF YOU LIVE AROUND BOURNEMOUTH . THIS BOY HAS BEE

N STOLEN AND WE WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFO THAT ANYBODY CAN GIVE US TO HELP US GET THIS BOY BACK

he was in foster now has been given away (this is what ive heard/read)

he NEEDS to come back to S.H.A.R.E anybody who has ANY info or has any sightings of him please get intouch

417772_3025041897800_1015348843_32878931_623302032_n.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awful, I hope he is recovered soon.

We wish we could be it the area so that there are two more people looking and trying to help this beautiful boy. Hope you find him and positive thinking I am sure from all who own this wonderful breed!

May he be safe and returned!

Husky Lovers in Vermont

PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR ICE IF YOU LIVE AROUND BOURNEMOUTH . THIS BOY HAS BEE

N STOLEN AND WE WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFO THAT ANYBODY CAN GIVE US TO HELP US GET THIS BOY BACK

he NEEDS to come back to S.H.A.R.E anybody who has ANY info or has any sightings of him please get intouch

We live near Bournemouth and Jamie works around there so will keep an eye out for him, please keep us updated Nix

AWEFUL. I really hope he is found. I put my two babies into a foster during a move about 4 years ago... I checked the womans reff's and everything... Stolen. I reported them stolen by police report, I went to her [fake as it turns out] house, I went to her [also fake] job... I hunted and hunted- made fliers- phone calls and everything... I never saw my babies again. :( What a freaking shame. People are aweful creatures. My heart goes out to yall, hhopefully he turns up.

Amber, that must have been awful.:( Not sure how I would have handled that.

Trust me, I drove day and night around neighborhoods, I actually got in trouble for STALKING! I had to cops called on me. I didnt stop... I was determined. Evveryday after work I drove 2 hours to where the location was, and I even slept in my car. Id call their names [Gixxer and Alpine] hoping Id hear my girl Alpine's woooooo ing. Nothing. I regret ever leaving them that day. I wont ever leave my dogs with someone again unless I know them or its a professional company. :(

o.m.g.....hes a beauty...i hope hes soon found ...

AWEFUL. I really hope he is found. I put my two babies into a foster during a move about 4 years ago... I checked the womans reff's and everything... Stolen. I reported them stolen by police report, I went to her [fake as it turns out] house, I went to her [also fake] job... I hunted and hunted- made fliers- phone calls and everything... I never saw my babies again. :( What a freaking shame. People are aweful creatures. My heart goes out to yall, hhopefully he turns up.

what a terrible ordeal for you and your babies ...so sorry ...