Rogz Harness

Tripled

Hi all,

We brought a harness for Dexter a month of so ago as it was on offer in P@H for £15, it was a large Rogz one in blue.

We found it great when Dexter is on the extender lead, coz it doesn't get tangled around him, but I'm not sure it fits properly. When he's wearing it it keeps slipping down one side, it never stays on the top. Is this typical for harnesses or is it just a bit too big?

I'm not that well up on harnesses. We bought two from our local independent pet shop and both Loki and Peppa have stepped out of them even though they 'fit' them in the shop. I've since got the halti no pull harnesses and Peppa managed to get herself out of that one, although the others have been fine. There are some very knowledgeable people on here who could possibly help

Maybe I should have just took Dexter round Sid's and she could have made a better one!

Like the idea of the WYDWL harness, but Dex is use to a halti when road walking so not really needed. Just need a decent fitted harness for extender lead walks.

would deffo get sid to make 1 :)

i USED to use an ezydog - and well this happened

196791_10150124662036681_714381680_6995739_2631375_n.jpg