Walking 3 dogs together :)

Liz Jones

Hi just wondering what sort of lead setup people use when walking 3 or more dogs together...

Just got back from walking my 3 on my own and ended up a tangled mass of leads :) they where all hooked to my walking belt so wasn't going to go far or should I say not too far without me :P

They make couplers but for two dogs but I always find that with a coupler they end up too close together ... just wondering what you guys use ???

we currently have a single lead (about 8') from the walking belt, either full length or doubled up to shorten it, then a splitter lead which is 2 x 1m lengths from the middle section out to the harness clip. BUT that is only for 2 of them. I had mine made for me by a member on here, Sara16, who made them to the lengths I wanted; get in touch with her & have a chat for advice

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/made-to-order-leads-and-collars.4216/

We have 3

2 Huskies and a white german Shepherd.

we have all three on leads (not walking belts)

the leads are connected together with climbing carabiners.

P1050161.jpg

P1050160.jpg

and a short video showing the leads in action and my guys walking nicely. :)

Pbbo9NiNhZM