DogTV - a channel for your pooch

RuRu

Lol! Keeta would love that! She loves tv. Ha!

Our Sasha would sit on the couch and whenever there was a show on about wolves and she heard them howl, she would start watching the TV Screen. One time, there was a bumblebee on a nature show and she was watching it and it had somewhat of a 3D image. It flew off the screen and she jump off the couch and was looking behind the TV for it. So with all this said, we rented "The Incredible Journey" and put it on in the bedroom, called her in and she jumped on the bed and watched the whole show and we thought, is this normal, or did she comprehend what she saw. We always said her intelligence was high. She could retrieve 10 toys by name and bring back what you asked her to get. (We always have said, no such thing as a dumb animal! But, there are stupid people)

Our Sasha would sit on the couch and whenever there was a show on about wolves and she heard them howl, she would start watching the TV Screen. One time, there was a bumblebee on a nature show and she was watching it and it had somewhat of a 3D image. It flew off the screen and she jump off the couch and was looking behind the TV for it. So with all this said, we rented "The Incredible Journey" and put it on in the bedroom, called her in and she jumped on the bed and watched the whole show and we thought, is this normal, or did she comprehend what she saw. We always said her intelligence was high. She could retrieve 10 toys by name and bring back what you asked her to get. (We always have said, no such thing as a dumb animal! But, there are stupid people)

Hehe my parents dog, charlie, chased a dog off the tv screen and ran behind looking for it. My OH laughed so hard that he had to go and get his inhaler.

Thats great! Our Czar was watching last month's video thats up right now and he wanted to join it!

Hehe my parents dog, charlie, chased a dog off the tv screen and ran behind looking for it. My OH laughed so hard that he had to go and get his inhaler.

/QUOTE]