Walking for Raystede : 15 miles!!!

Elmo

Hi all,

On April 1st Myself, lauraxxx29 and Slash79 will be doing a sponsored walk around the whole of Bewl Water, totaling 15miles.

We are walking to raise money for Raystede : a long standing animal sanctuary and rehoming centre in Ringmer near Lewes, East Sussex. They have been going for over 50 years and they are the chosen charity to be sponsored for the year by Hastings Direct.

Here is their website for more information on the charity:

www.raystede.org

We have an ambitious target: £1000

If we can reach this goal I will be ecstatic. We have a JustGiving page set up, if anyone would be willing to donate or even just share this amongst your friends I would be really appreciative.

Here is our justgiving page:

www.justgiving.com/BewlWaterApril1st

Thank You. :D

• 2 weeks later...

19% there, come on folks, no one from this site has donated, come on folks, you only have to donate a pound! If everyone on here donated pound we would easily reach our target of £1000.

Come on, it's only a pound and they do fantastic work.

www.justgiving.com/BewlWaterApril1st

If a little girl can give up her pocket money for a week for this you all can give a pound...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I just want to confirm the people are doing the walk and raising money for us are as follows:

Laura-louise Phillips

Amanda Hazelden

HarveyPhillips

Maria

Ian

Moore

Additional fundraisers: Shantel Phillips,

Karen Clabon and Steven Clabon

Anyone else that claims to be doing this walk is not associated with us and there is no guarantee that any money pledged to them will go to the charity. It's annoying that I have to say this but I don't want people's good intentions being deceived.

Thank you.

And on a good note: we are currently at 52%!