Runny poo, what to do?

Lavs

If I could just get some opinions,

I've asked some very knowledgeable people on this site and they've given me some advice that I'm trying now...but just in case....

Is loose stools common for husky pups? I've tried a million things to fix her, gradual food change (ranged from a mid-high quality food to a mid-grade), pumpkin, rice, she's been dewormed 6 times and the vet said she's super healthy and the only thing they are doing now is pushing some seriously expensive vet food for gastro upsets on me that, upon reading the ingredients, might as well be a grocery store brand. She's playful and happy, very loving and not at all seeming to be sad or sick. I check her constantly to make sure she is not dehydrated and she shows no signs. She's a lean mean running machine but her BM's are like pudding and it's always in the back of my mind if there's something I could do to help it.

If I could just get some opinions,

I've asked some very knowledgeable people on this site and they've given me some advice that I'm trying now...but just in case....

Is loose stools common for husky pups? I've tried a million things to fix her, gradual food change (ranged from a mid-high quality food to a mid-grade), pumpkin, rice, she's been dewormed 6 times and the vet said she's super healthy and the only thing they are doing now is pushing some seriously expensive vet food for gastro upsets on me that, upon reading the ingredients, might as well be a grocery store brand. She's playful and happy, very loving and not at all seeming to be sad or sick. I check her constantly to make sure she is not dehydrated and she shows no signs. She's a lean mean running machine but her BM's are like pudding and it's always in the back of my mind if there's something I could do to help it.

my two trouble makers where both rescue's and i had bother with both havin loose stool movements,i put this down to new environment and new food etc.what i found to work best was a good premium kipple designed for workin dog breeds (clinivet puppy) given in small feeds mabye 4-5 times a day till tey got used to it then gradually change to 2 bigger feeds(1 in mornin and 1 in evenin).also try not to feed directly before or after exercise.hope this can be of some help....good luck=)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images