I've heard it all now ...

Alex T

Just found this on a friends status:

siberian shepherds for sale ready in 4 weeks time they are a cross between white german shepherd and a siberian husky.. pups look buitiful will be putting pics up soon i just need to take some nice ones..they will be going on the proper pet sites as well as this one for £350 each

What a complete Jackass - he thinks he's created a new breed!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh don't forget this little lot lol

Maltipoo, Cavapoo, Jackdoodle, Springerdor, Cockerpug, Yorkillon

Whipbull, Cavashon, Patterjack

Airedoodle, Westidoodle, Shorkie, Lhasapoo, jackahuahua

There seems to be an abundance of doodle & poo don't you think? Lol

the cross between a bull-dog and a Shitzu is my fave :doglaugh:

but im not allowed to write it so figure it out for yourself

Edited for language by Moderator.

OMFG

whats a whipbull? whippet x staff?

OMFG

whats a whipbull? whippet x staff?

Erm... I think that's the greatest probability :/ I was having a browse through pets4homes and came across all these 'breeds' for sale.. I was flabbergasted lol. So obviously I felt compelled to copy some down. I posted it on fb at the time as how ridiculous it is that when I grew up anything that wasn't a pedigree was a mongrel or a cross! :huskyfall:

Yea! I had a female husky and my old friend had a male standard... we joked once about how interesting it would be for a poodle to have husky coloring... so we ended up googling it. Yes... there is a Husky doodle. Hard to find but yes... then about a year later on Craigslist in Los Angeles- there was an ad up with Husky Doodle puppies for fcking 650 each! I hope it wasnt that [ex] friend............

Erm... I think that's the greatest probability :/ I was having a browse through pets4homes and came across all these 'breeds' for sale.. I was flabbergasted lol. So obviously I felt compelled to copy some down. I posted it on fb at the time as how ridiculous it is that when I grew up anything that wasn't a pedigree was a mongrel or a cross! :huskyfall:

oh god! i thought my staffy x whippet was ONE cross to not be given a stupid name! :cry1: any1 calls him a whipbull ill slap um! LOL

Yea! I had a female husky and my old friend had a male standard... we joked once about how interesting it would be for a poodle to have husky coloring... so we ended up googling it. Yes... there is a Husky doodle. Hard to find but yes... then about a year later on Craigslist in Los Angeles- there was an ad up with Husky Doodle puppies for fcking 650 each! I hope it wasnt that [ex] friend............

I googled it earlier lol.. I looks like a, a, a, hairy mongrel

Oh dear. What will they cross poodles with next?? I actually think the fully fledged poodle may soon be on the endangered list at this rate.

My friend had an accidental litter of whippet x pointer. We had great fun coming up with silly names 'whipointer' or, my favourite 'pippets'. But she gave them free to good homes as simply cross breeds. None of this designer dog rubbish.

Right. The crossbreed sh!t pisses me off lol. I had someone come into my grooming salon and tell me they had a Purebred Minitaure husky. AS WE ALL KNOW... there is no such damn thing! Either its a mutt- or its an Alaskan Klee Kai [Which is a breed all its own- even though it isnt recognized by the AKC] I was shocked that they were so rude about it- [kinda got rude back, oh well lol] I asked them where they got her, they said a breeder in Washington. "She, is a fully registered Miniature Husky. She was 4,000$ and is show quality." I laughed. Ughhefhasfhaeuwhf!!!!!! People are so damned gullable! [Note- this dog looked like a Shiba Inu mix....]

Oh dear. What will they cross poodles with next?? I actually think the fully fledged poodle may soon be on the endangered list at this rate.

My friend had an accidental litter of whippet x pointer. We had great fun coming up with silly names 'whipointer' or, my favourite 'pippets'. But she gave them free to good homes as simply cross breeds. None of this designer dog rubbish.

Pipets- IS CUTE. The names can be fun- but the breeding is BS. When we joked about the husky doodles- my fav was the "Pooky!" LOL :)

i saw an ad a while ago about a PLANNED breeding between a siberian husky and a springer spaniel they where going to call them siberian spaniels and hope to make it a regular thing they also said pups would start at £450!!!!!!

i saw an ad a while ago about a PLANNED breeding between a siberian husky and a springer spaniel they where going to call them siberian spaniels and hope to make it a regular thing they also said pups would start at £450!!!!!!

I wonder how many ridiculous combinations there are out there.

Oo what about dachsy and husky....it could be the 'Siberian Sausage' hahahhaaaaaa!