concerned about a husky on a fb selling group

welshmum

there is someone wanting to sell their 6 month husky because he can't afford it and moving...he reckons he paid £900 for it and wants to sell it for £500...no papers etc.

:eek:

Link removed... I know this is only a conversation about it so havent removed the post, however we have a strict policy of no links to huskys for sale on here.

he was a pet peddler, the rspca and some other people are involved....he's been caught out again after doing it before.

not sure if its true but there's some concerns of 'acts' between him girlfriend and the dog...!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i thought it was illegal to sell animals on facebook. Or is that just ebay?

Maybe a rescue could get a hold of it somehow. Either buy the dog, or convince the owner to give it up to them for a proper home.

I don't see it's future being too good being sold over the internet, like most other dogs and animals bought and sold online. People are morons.

ETA: Just reread, rspca's involved. thats good.

Maybe a rescue could get a hold of it somehow. Either buy the dog, or convince the owner to give it up to them for a proper home.

I don't see it's future being too good being sold over the internet, like most other dogs and animals bought and sold online. People are morons.

ebay not facebook. you should see the number of selling sites.

Just the other day I prevented a guy from selling his two unneutered females to a well known back yard breeder.

believe me I tried and everyone else and all he was interested in was the money he wanted recouping...I had a nasty message via fb {after giving him the S.H.A.R.E} details} he siad why should I give it to them?, they would get it free.

No apparently he didnt pay, he had it free from someone else, although he denied this a few times.

I'm not sure if they got the dog yet Im trying to find out.