The Pawpack Huskies!! Mystie Plays Fetch!!

basketcase687

Great video,I like watching your Huskies running free.:lovebone:..........Ron

Thank you,They had been running around for about 30 mins before we filmed this,so by then they were all a bit knackered,but I managed to capture the last few minutes before Mystie collapsed !!:)...Karen

Mystie just so reminds me of my Indi and she's the only one out of our pack who will run for a ball :) lovely to see them running free Noticed you had 5 instead of 4 you got a new addition ??? have i missed something

Thank you Liz,Think Mystie is the only one with any brains too!!.No we haven't got another one:eek:(Not completely insane yet,though getting there slowly!!!:rolleyes:) The other husky is Lilly, sister to Sass and Lycan,and she lives opposite us.Definitely part of our pack though !!:D

great video diva plays fetch too well she will retrieve the ball once then shes had enough lol love seeing huskies running free aswell xx