How big will she get?

ProspectiveHuskyOwner

I know this may be impossible to estimate, but I really wanna go rescue her or one of her siblings, and since it's not a pure-bred I'm having trouble finding information online.

I want a good idea of how big these guys will get and what I'll need to do for them.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22151963

Kalli

An Adoptable Husky/Terrier

post-9013-0-57027800-1384061722_thumb.jp

post-9013-0-99461400-1384061749_thumb.jp

post-7001-1358602036408_thumb.jpg

post-7001-13586020364303_thumb.jpg

The colouring is really the only thing that screams husky at me in those photos so I would assume the pups are taking a bit more of the terrier size. I would say they're likely to remain relatively small, with probably the odd one from the litter growing a bit bigger. As people have said though, there's no way to know for sure until they're older. My Kiska was the biggest of the litter, even bigger than her two brothers, and her sister was the smallest. Kiska is now quite a bit smaller than her sister (I don't know about her brother as I've not seen anymore of them since they were 8 weeks) but Kiska is bigger than their mother. Swings and roundabouts :P

No it was actually an audacious Yorkshire :yahoo:

Yorkie-Husky mix? Mmm expect a small to medium-sized puppy. Cute puppy btw :wub:

EDIT: took a 2nd look at the pics and decided to add that it is nearly impossible to predict a puppy's future... Especially a mixed-breed. But to me, the terrier's gene is the dominant one (judging from the puppy's appearance) so expect a smaller doggie. Also mind that terriers are known for being noisy and a bit nippy (at least that's what a training site says)

Paws are your best estimation.

Dogs grow into their paws. Possibly their ears too lol...both of mine had major bat lugs as puppies but now their heads fit their ears.

Have you thought about the type of personality you couldd end up with? Could take after either breed...be the best of both or the worst of both so be prepared.

:-D

EDIT: Just read the link and noticed that Kalli has 'inverted' lady parts. Make sure you do your research on this to avoid costly vet bills. Could potentially result in an omission on pet insurance for any illness related to it in future. :-)