we're engaged!!

Tams Teeko and Keeta

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday my lovely OH took me to Wallington Hall (the first 'date' we had in the north east') and asked me to marry him. It was oh so lovely and I had just said yes when Teeko the moment killer decided to try and escape into a farmers field by diving through the gate! Haha!

We'd been talking about it for a while and I actually picked the ring but that was ages ago so yesterday was still an amzing surprise.

Been holding off telling you all coz I haven't told my closest friends yet! Ha! The bugger isn't answering her phone. But i'm excited so .... Sod it.... I'm getting married! Woooooooooooooo!

Many congrats,

wishing you all the best for the future

Congratulations!!!! Feel free to chat to me as much as you like about wedding planning because we're getting married April 2013! : )

Its confusing me already! And my OH is the lord of pessimism. So everything I say...i'd like this, that or tuther....he comes up with the problems to consider haha!

I want to be married within a year and a half but we have to think about the finances of it. Really don't want an expensive day tho. X

Its confusing me already! And my OH is the lord of pessimism. So everything I say...i'd like this, that or tuther....he comes up with the problems to consider haha!

I want to be married within a year and a half but we have to think about the finances of it. Really don't want an expensive day tho. X

We're hoping to come in under 10k, we've got approx 65 for the day & a further 50 in the evening. My OH has to think & calculate absolutely everything so I know how you feel!! Have fun planning!!!!

We're hoping to come in under 10k, we've got approx 65 for the day & a further 50 in the evening. My OH has to think & calculate absolutely everything so I know how you feel!! Have fun planning!!!!

Well I don't really want to go even near 10k. Not fussed about the actual day if i'm honest (already said I want a later afternoon/early evening ceremony so that I don't have a whole day of it haha) but I can't wait to say 'husband' instead of 'boyfriend'...always hated saying boyfriend...even when I was much younger...but when I say 'partner' people think i'm gay and are all shocked when my male OH turns up! Haha! I think I must give that general impression though. I think my dad was actually dissappointed when I told him I liked men! He was all shocked and confused! Lol :-D