Guten tag!

Woden von Huskybutt

Hello! We're Jamie and Thom, from just outside Madison, Wisconsin. We've had Woden for a few months. Plenty of attitude, talkative, argumentative, and loves to pull like a husky should.

Everybody likes photos...so here's a bunch. The first one is from a day ago, the rest are from when he was 5-8 weeks old and I had my old camera. I'll follow up with a second post in this thread with videos.

-Thom

6898731737_a024182e70_z.jpg

6898730391_207278142e_z.jpg

6898731387_ffb26acc5c_z.jpg

6898731249_b2e8beeb31_z.jpg

6898731643_954c26e418_z.jpg

6898730495_733f8024ed_z.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful pup!

Would like to invite you to the Iowa meet which is scheduled for Sept. (See this thread for details: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/2012-iowa-meet.29335/

Hope you can make it.

:up: Wilkommen! Woden von Huskybutt is gorgeous, watched all his video's with our Czar D. Dragunov, and we love them! Becky beat me to it, wanted to invite your family to come to our Iowa Husky Meet in Ackley, Iowa on the weekend of the 16th-19th. Lots of us will be traveling there to join in on the fun. Woden is a :heartbeat:beautiful pup:wub:!

Hehehe, love all the replies auf deutsch. I'm fluent, but Jamie doesn't speak any...so I'll have to translate for her.

We'll have to see what Jamie's work schedule looks like closer to the Iowa meet. She's having surgery soon and has to use up most of her vacation days for that. I see there's a meet in Eau Claire, WI next weekend. We're planning on attending that one for sure.