Coventry 19th feb

MollynDiesel

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab pics, it was an awesome day.

I thought Skyla was lovely, just choosy about who she let sniff her lol!

Molly - we are looking into a harness like Diesels, he modelled it very well!

very , she normally loves boys tho doesnt like Ians spirit lol - silly girl

love Ds harness am deffo thinking bout them for mine

Yep they are :) message me your fb and i'll add and tag :) lol

Red Imp and needless to say my profile pic is me and one of the wuskies *grins* I apologise in advance for waaaay too many status rants about BT fibre optic connection/banks/anything that has got my goat that day :D

Red Imp and needless to say my profile pic is me and one of the wuskies *grins* I apologise in advance for waaaay too many status rants about BT fibre optic connection/banks/anything that has got my goat that day :D

Lol i appologise for the constant status's about me having a rubbish life, no friends etc. Somedays just suck lol

What great shots! Makes me so excited for our Husky meet-it must be so fun to meet up together and walk these guys-they and you all look like you had so much fun-thanks for sharing, happy times indeed!! :up:

Thank you :D

It is amazing! Love other people's faces when they see that many huskies coming towards them lol Priceless!

That would be indeed! Around here, they don't so much get afraid or trepid around them where we live, but I could imagine ppl's faces with that many-especially beautiful ones such as you all had there! So many different Husky's, different types of harnesses and leashes, and so many happy Husky Owners :)

That would be indeed! Around here, they don't so much get afraid or trepid around them where we live, but I could imagine ppl's faces with that many-especially beautiful ones such as you all had there! So many different Husky's, different types of harnesses and leashes, and so many happy Husky Owners :)

Everyone is different, has different opinions, different huskies, different gear. But when we are all brought together none of that matters, its all about the awesome dogs :)